Are you a Lebron James fan on the edge of your seat waiting to see if he will manage to steal the championship again? Maybe Kevin Durant is your hero and you have been tuning in to the 2017 NBA Playoffs all season just to see him take home this year’s trophy. Whether a Golden State Warrior or Cavalier Fan, the 2017 NBA Playoff Finals are here once again.
The Finals kick off tonight, June 1 at 9pm at Golden State. You can catch each game on ABC or stream live on WatchESPN.
For Tunedge fans who haven’t had time to keep up with this year’s Finals schedule, check it out below:
2017 NBA Finals Schedule
- Game 1: Cleveland at Golden State, Thursday, June 1, at 9 p.m. ET
- Game 2: Cleveland at Golden State, Sunday, June 4, at 8 p.m. ET
- Game 3: Golden State at Cleveland, Wednesday, June 7, at 9 p.m. ET
- Game 4: Golden State at Cleveland, Friday, June 9, at 9 p.m. ET
- Game 5 (tentative): Cleveland at Golden State, Monday, June 12, at 9 p.m.
- Game 6 (tentative): Golden State at Cleveland, Thursday, June 15, at 9 p.m. ET
- Game 7 (tentative): Cleveland at Golden State, Sunday, June 18, at 8 p.m. ET
While you wait to update your 2017 NBA brackets, wait for final scores and entertain friends, coworkers, and NBA championship enthusiasts, check out our Tunedge Sports Video Montage from the best music licensing company online.
It “has a distinct Basketball sound and style with a bold, proud, action packed, suspenseful, feeling to dominate the court. These tracks range in genres from Hip Hop, Rock to Drama and are ideal for any of your Basketball video productions.” Listen below and let us know what you think!
Tunedge clients and basketball fans know that we offer music licensing for films, video games, television, radio, video editing and more. We have the perfect sounds for all your commercials, trailers, and games!
Keep up-to-date by liking us on Facebook, following us on Twitter or Youtube. Tunedge has the music licensing you need.
LOVE THE MUSIC,